Top Thing I've Learned from Leading Worship, in a Living RoomOct 17, 2023
I've lead worship in a house church for over ten years. The top thing I've learned is to trust my human spirit over my soul. What does that mean?
In this episode I explain:
- What the human spirit is.
- Why we so often aim for excellence in our soul and forget to develop our spirits.
- How the human spirit was designed to lead.
- How God uses our spirits to lead the church His way.
- Why excellence of the soul won't get you the fruit of the Spirit.
Want something you can use at your next worship team rehearsal?
Click below to get manuals and workshops for every member of your team.
Worship Booster Pack
It includes resources for playing as a band, live sound, arranging, and worship songwriting all in one bundle.